2004 Honda S2000 Algernon Intelesse II 18x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Honda S2000
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2004 Honda S2000
– Will the wheels 18x8.0 36 offset with P 215/35 R18 tires fit on a 2004 Honda S2000?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Honda S2000 is running Algernon Intelesse II 18x8.0 with 5.92” backspacing and Kumho AST P 215/35 R18 tires.
- Spacers: none
- Fender rolled/pulled: Rolled slight pull in rear, rolled in front.
- Camber: -3* in front -4* in rear
- Big brake kit: n/a
- Suspension mods: coilover, SPC balljoints in rear
- Member name of which forum?: TurboSpoolininside on s2ki
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 45 projects