2001 Honda S2000 ssr gtv02 17x7.0
Custom wheels & tires for Honda S2000
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2001 Honda S2000
– Will the wheels 17x7.0 50 offset with P 225/60 R17 tires fit on a 2001 Honda S2000?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2001 Honda S2000 is running ssr gtv02 17x7.0 with 5.97” backspacing and bridgestone re003 P 225/60 R17 tires.
- Fender rolled/pulled:
- Big brake kit:
- Suspension mods:
- Member name of which forum?:
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 45 projects