2005 Honda S2000 ADV.1 10.0TF 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Honda S2000
|Front rim size|
|Rear rim size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2005 Honda S2000
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 offset with P X R18 tires fit on a 2005 Honda S2000?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2005 Honda S2000 is running ADV.1 10.0TF 18x9.5 with ” backspacing and P X R18 tires.
Finish Disc: Brushed
Finish Lip: Polished
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 45 projects