Custom Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
From simple modifications like aftermarket wheels and tires, to more involved mods like suspension setups and body kits, there’s plenty of ways to make your Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder unique. With so many aftermarket options to pick from, it might be difficult to know what kind of wheels, tires, and suspension are best for customizing the Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder.
We’re delighted to provide the most comprehensive online fitment gallery in the aftermarket enthusiast community, with contributions from drivers just like you who have already custom built their Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder vehicles. To uncover the creative ideas for your project, go through the selection of mods. All projects are sorted by the year of production.
- Wheels Varrstoen 2.2.1 18x9.5 +22
- General P 225/40 R18
- 3706 views
- Fender rolled/pulled - Camber
- Wheels Giovanna Andros 20-inch
- 2268 views
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Wheels: 20" Giovanna Closeouts Andros in Matte Black
- Wheels Giovanna Dalar-5V 20-inch
- 1299 views
2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Wheels: 20" Giovanna Closeouts Dalar-5V in Machined Black (Matte)
- Wheels metalfx mfx9-1875 18x8.0 +35
- falken P 215/40 R18
- 1212 views
- Spacers: - Fender rolled/pulled: - Camber: - Big brake kit: - Suspension mods: - Other: - Member name of which...
The Most Popular Rim Sizes in Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Tuning
|18 x 9.5||25%|