2009 Acura MDX STR 607 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Acura MDX
|Make||Acura (439 cars)|
|Model||MDX (57 cars)|
|Year||2009 (26 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 275/40 R20
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
STR607 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Toyo TiresProxes See price:
Details of modified 2009 Acura MDX
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 30 offset with P 275/40 R20 tires fit on a 2009 Acura MDX?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2009 Acura MDX is running STR 607 20x9.0 with 6.18” backspacing and Toyo Proxes P 275/40 R20 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 57 projects