2004 Honda S2000 Enkei RPF1 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Honda S2000
|Make||Honda (1626 cars)|
|Model||S2000 (45 cars)|
|Year||2004 (6 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
EnkeiRPF1 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
HankookVentus V12 evo2 See price:
Details of modified 2004 Honda S2000
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 45 offset with P 225/35 R17 tires fit on a 2004 Honda S2000?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Honda S2000 is running Enkei RPF1 17x9.0 with 6.77” backspacing and Hankook Ventus P 225/35 R17 tires.
- No spacers used
- Front camber -1.3 degrees, rear -2.8 degrees
- Static coilover and adjustable rear tie arms
- Stock brakes
- Member Leo Gets of s2ki.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 45 projects