1995 Acura Integra JLine SDMSL2 16x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Acura Integra
|Make||Acura (439 cars)|
|Model||Integra (41 cars)|
|Year||1995 (2 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
JLineSDMSL2 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Toyo Tires Proxes
Details of modified 1995 Acura Integra
– Will the wheels 16x8.5 15 offset with P 205/40 R16 tires fit on a 1995 Acura Integra?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1995 Acura Integra is running JLine SDMSL2 16x8.5 with 5.34” backspacing and Toyo Tires Proxes P 205/40 R16 tires.- Fenders rolled and pulled
- No spacers
- Camber kit in the rear
- Member HeyMikeyyyy of honda-tech.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 41 projects