1998 Acura Integra Volk Racing TE37 16x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Acura Integra
|Make||Acura (439 cars)|
|Model||Integra (41 cars)|
|Year||1998 (9 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Volk RacingTE37 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
DunlopDZ101 See price:
Details of modified 1998 Acura Integra
– Will the wheels 16x8.0 15 offset with P 215/45 R16 tires fit on a 1998 Acura Integra?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1998 Acura Integra is running Volk Racing TE37 16x8.0 with 5.09” backspacing and Dunlop DZ101 P 215/45 R16 tires.- Spacers:
- Fender rolled/pulled: rolled and pulled
- Camber: front: 2.5 ; rear: 4
- Big brake kit:
- Suspension mods:
- Member name of which forum?:
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 41 projects