2000 Acura Integra CCW Classic 4 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Acura Integra
|Make||Acura (439 cars)|
|Model||Integra (41 cars)|
|Year||2000 (10 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
CCWClassic 4 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
DunlopDirezza See price:
Details of modified 2000 Acura Integra
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 19 offset with P 215/45 R17 tires fit on a 2000 Acura Integra?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2000 Acura Integra is running CCW Classic 4 17x9.0 with 5.75” backspacing and Dunlop Direzza P 215/45 R17 tires.- Spacers:
- Fender rolled/pulled:
- Big brake kit:
- Suspension mods:
- Member name of which forum?:
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 41 projects