1995 Nissan S14 Weds Kranze Cerberus 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S14
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1995 Nissan S14
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 -5 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 1995 Nissan S14?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1995 Nissan S14 is running Weds Kranze Cerberus 18x9.5 with 5.05” backspacing and P 225/40 R18 tires.- Front wheel offset +20 plus 25mm spacers = -5mm total offset
- Front fenders rolled
- Rear fenders pulled
- Member DUFFM4N of zilvia.net
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 140 projects