1996 Nissan S14 WORK Wheels VS-KF 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S14
|Make||Nissan (1143 cars)|
|Model||S14 (136 cars)|
|Year||1996 (18 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
WORK WheelsVS-KF See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
DunlopDirezza See price:
Details of modified 1996 Nissan S14
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 -10 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 1996 Nissan S14?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1996 Nissan S14 is running WORK Wheels VS-KF 18x9.5 with 4.86” backspacing and Dunlop Direzza P 225/40 R18 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 136 projects