2000 Honda S2000 Work Meister 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Honda S2000
|Make||Honda (1626 cars)|
|Model||S2000 (45 cars)|
|Year||2000 (12 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
WorkMeister See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
HankookRS2 See price:
Details of modified 2000 Honda S2000
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 24 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 2000 Honda S2000?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2000 Honda S2000 is running Work Meister 18x9.5 with 6.19” backspacing and Hankook RS2 P 225/40 R18 tires.
- No spacers
- Front and rear fenders rolled and pulled
- HKS hipermaxx coilovers
- Camber -3.2 degrees front, -6 degrees rear
- Member silentdancer of s2ki.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 45 projects