1996 BMW 318 Corvette C4 16x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for BMW 318
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1996 BMW 318
– Will the wheels 16x9.5 26 offset with P 195/50 R16 tires fit on a 1996 BMW 318?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1996 BMW 318 is running Corvette C4 16x9.5 with 6.27” backspacing and Dunlop Direzza P 195/50 R16 tires.
- Wheels are +56mm offset plus 30mm adapters = +26mm eff. offset
- Fenders rolled
- Rokkor coilovers
- e36 M3 factory brake setup with drilled and slotted rotors
- Member Montreal e36 of StanceWorks forums
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 12 projects