1992 BMW 318 Beyern inspirational 17x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for BMW 318
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1992 BMW 318
– Will the wheels 17x8.5 13 offset with P 205/30 R17 tires fit on a 1992 BMW 318?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1992 BMW 318 is running Beyern inspirational 17x8.5 with 5.26” backspacing and primewell P 205/30 R17 tires.
- Spacers: None
- Fender rolled/pulled: Rolled
- Camber: None
- Big brake kit: None
- Suspension mods: H&R race springs/Bilstein struts and shocks
- Member name of which forum?: 93BMW93 on bimmerforums.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 12 projects