2006 Acura RL Verona M150 20x10.5
Custom wheels & tires for Acura RL
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2006 Acura RL
– Will the wheels 20x10.5 offset with P 245/30 R20 tires fit on a 2006 Acura RL?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2006 Acura RL is running Verona M150 20x10.5 with ” backspacing and P 245/30 R20 tires.
Black & Machined with Dark Tint
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 11 projects