2015 Acura TLX 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Acura TLX
|Make||Acura (439 cars)|
|Model||TLX (9 cars)|
|Year||2015 (7 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2015 Acura TLX
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 35 offset with P 245/35 R20 tires fit on a 2015 Acura TLX?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Acura TLX is running 20x8.5 with 6.13” backspacing and Nitto Motivo P 245/35 R20 tires.
The car handles well, no rub, the ride is smooth but firm, not bouncy
tires ride superb and are quiet as can be, quieter than the OEM tires and they ride better as well being 20s
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 9 projects