2015 Acura TLX RSR R701 20x
Custom wheels & tires for Acura TLX
|Make||Acura (439 cars)|
|Model||TLX (9 cars)|
|Year||2015 (7 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2015 Acura TLX
– Will the wheels 20x offset with P X R20 tires fit on a 2015 Acura TLX?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Acura TLX is running RSR R701 20x with ” backspacing and P X R20 tires.
2015 Acura TLX. Wheels: 20" RSR R701 in Gray (Road Series)
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 9 projects