2005 Acura TSX SSR Type-F 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Acura TSX
|Make||Acura (439 cars)|
|Model||TSX (38 cars)|
|Year||2005 (5 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 225/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
SSRType-F See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
FederalRSR 595 See price:
Details of modified 2005 Acura TSX
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 32 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 2005 Acura TSX?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2005 Acura TSX is running SSR Type-F 18x9.0 with 6.26” backspacing and Federal RSR 595 P 225/40 R18 tires.- Spacers: N/A
- Fender rolled/pulled: Rolled & Slightly Pulled (All Around)
- Camber: -1 (All Around)
- Big brake kit: Spoon Monoblock CL7 Calipers
- Suspension mods: HT Spec Type 2
- Other: N/A
- Member name of which forum?: [email protected]
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 38 projects