2016 Audi S3 B&B B10 alloy 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Audi S3
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2016 Audi S3
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 offset with P 235/30 R20 tires fit on a 2016 Audi S3?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Audi S3 is running B&B B10 alloy 20x8.5 with ” backspacing and P 235/30 R20 tires.
Maximum Horsepower: 430
Maximum Torque: 457 lb-ft. / 620 Nm
Price: 1,950 Euros
Maximum Horsepower: 435
Maximum Torque: 483 lb-ft. / 655 Nm
Price: 2,950 Euros
Maximum Horsepower: 485
Maximum Torque: 516 lb-ft. / 700 Nm
Price: 7,950 Euros
Maximum Horsepower: 550
Maximum Torque: 553 lb-ft. / 750 Nm
Price: 17,950 Euros
Wheels, Tires, Suspension, and Brakes:
Suspension: B&B springs or adjustable KW coilovers
Brakes: B&B high-performance brakes with 396 mm ventilated front discs
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 25 projects