1994 BMW 323 momo typ 4228 16x7.0
Custom wheels & tires for BMW 323
|Make||BMW (1032 cars)|
|Model||323 (7 cars)|
|Year||1994 (1 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 205/50 R16
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
momotyp 4228 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
variousna See price:
Details of modified 1994 BMW 323
– Will the wheels 16x7.0 11 offset with P 205/50 R16 tires fit on a 1994 BMW 323?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1994 BMW 323 is running momo typ 4228 16x7.0 with 4.43” backspacing and various na P 205/50 R16 tires.
- Spacers: no
- Fender rolled/pulled: "flattened" in front, cut the lip off in back.
- Camber: front: -2 or so, rear: minimum on stock arms.
- Big brake kit:no
- Suspension mods:BC Racing Coilovers, 8k springs front and back
- Other: was too low for speed bumps. got 17's.
- Member name of which forum?: daltron8000 on AZBMW.org and Bimmerforums.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 7 projects