2015 BMW M235 HRE P44SC 19x
Custom wheels & tires for BMW M235
|Front & rear rim size||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2015 BMW M235
– Will the wheels 19x offset with P / R19 tires fit on a 2015 BMW M235?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 BMW M235 is running HRE P44SC 19x with ” backspacing and P / R19 tires.
Displacement: 3.0 liters
Number of Cylinders: Inline-six
Maximum Horsepower: 430
Maximum Torque: 391 lb-ft. / 530 Nm
Wheels, Brakes, and Suspension:
Brakes: Brembo GT kit with yellow calipers and slotted discs
Suspension: KW Variant 3
-Manhart Racing widebody kit
-RKP Clubsport carbon fiber rear wing spoiler
-Yellow trim set
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 5 projects