2015 BMW M235 Tuningwerk 18x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for BMW M235
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Dunlop Sport Maxx RT
Details of modified 2015 BMW M235
– Will the wheels 18x8.5 offset with P 235/40 R18 tires fit on a 2015 BMW M235?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 BMW M235 is running Tuningwerk 18x8.5 with ” backspacing and Dunlop Sport Maxx RT P 235/40 R18 tires.
Displacement: 3.0 liters
Number of Cylinders: Inline-six
Maximum Horsepower: 444 / 326 kW
Maximum Torque: 443 lb-ft. / 600 Nm
-Aluminum oil pan
-850W cooling fan
-Upgraded air filter
-Stainless steel axle-back exhaust with tailpipes and new enlarged flex pipe
-Upgraded heat exchanger
Acceleration 0-60 mph: 4.3 seconds
Acceleration 0-120 mph: 15.4 seconds
Hockenheimring Lap Time: 1:11
Wheels, Tires, and Brakes:
Wheels: Tuningwerk forged steel
Front Wheels: 8.5 x 18 (15.65 lbs. / 7.1 kg)
Rear Wheels: 9.0 x 18 (16.3 lbs. / 7.4 kg)
Tires: Dunlop SportMaxx RT
Front Tires: 235/40R18
Rear Tires: 265/35R18
Front Brakes: Brembo six-piston calipers with 350 x 34 mm steel racing discs
Rear Brakes: BMW Performance
Other: Stainless steel flex lines and optimized DSC/ABS electronics
-TW Design carbon fiber front spoiler lip
-TW Design carbon fiber rear diffuser
-TW Design carbon fiber rear spoiler
-Recaro Pole Position seats with six-point harnesses
-Custom seat rails
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 5 projects