2003 BMW Z4 BMW Z3 M Coupe 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for BMW Z4
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2003 BMW Z4
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 5 offset with P 205/45 R17 tires fit on a 2003 BMW Z4?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2003 BMW Z4 is running BMW Z3 M Coupe 17x9.0 with 5.2” backspacing and Falken 512 P 205/45 R17 tires.- Front wheels +8mm plus 3mm spacers = +5mm eff. offset
- Fenders are not rolled nor pulled
- Raceland coilovers up front
- Bag over coil setup universal air house bags with custom brackets in the rear
- Stock z4 shocks
- Stock brakes
- Member Manolo @ StanceWorks Forums
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 35 projects