2014 BMW Z4 AC Schnitzer Type VIII 19x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for BMW Z4
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 BMW Z4
– Will the wheels 19x9.5 offset with P 265/30 R19 tires fit on a 2014 BMW Z4?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 BMW Z4 is running AC Schnitzer Type VIII 19x9.5 with ” backspacing and P 265/30 R19 tires.
Displacement: 5.0 liters
Number of Cylinders: V-8
Maximum Horsepower: 430 / 316 kW at 4,400 RPM
Maximum Torque: 619 lb-ft. / 840 Nm from 2,000 to 2,400 RPM
-AC Schnitzer engine optics
-AC Schnitzer lightweight exhaust muffler system
Wheels, Tires, Suspension, and Brakes:
Wheels: AC Schnitzer Type VIII lightweight forged in bicolor orange.
Suspension: AC Schnitzer fully-adjustable racing suspension
Brakes: AC Schnitzer 6-pistion fixed calipers at front axle
-Carbon fiber front spoiler
-Carbon fiber front fenders
-Dual hood vents
-Two-piece rear spoiler
-Carbon fiber rear skirt insert
-Carbon fiber roof
-Carbon fiber trunklid
-Painted trim pieces
-Carbon fiber racing seats with ACZ4 5.0d logos
-Aluminum foot rest and pedal set
-Velour floor mats
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 35 projects