2008 BMW Z4 SSR GT-10 19x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for BMW Z4
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2008 BMW Z4
– Will the wheels 19x9.0 43 offset with P 245/ R19 tires fit on a 2008 BMW Z4?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2008 BMW Z4 is running SSR GT-10 19x9.0 with 6.69” backspacing and P 245/ R19 tires.
need to slightly roll the fender arch in the rears to avoid max compression rubbing. Fronts are fine.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 35 projects