2012 BMW Z4 CEC 882 20x
Custom wheels & tires for BMW Z4
|Front & rear rim size||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2012 BMW Z4
– Will the wheels 20x offset with P / R20 tires fit on a 2012 BMW Z4?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 BMW Z4 is running CEC 882 20x with ” backspacing and P / R20 tires.
2012 BMW Z4. Wheels: 20" CEC 882 in Gloss Black (Machined)
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 35 projects