2000 Chevrolet Impala Lexani LS-709 22x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Chevrolet Impala
|Make||Chevrolet (475 cars)|
|Model||Impala (8 cars)|
|Year||2000 (2 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
LexaniLS-709 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2000 Chevrolet Impala
– Will the wheels 22x9.5 offset with P 265/35 R22 tires fit on a 2000 Chevrolet Impala?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2000 Chevrolet Impala is running Lexani LS-709 22x9.5 with ” backspacing and Pirelli Scorpion P 265/35 R22 tires.
Forged Chrome (3-piece) staggered
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 8 projects