2012 Chevrolet Tahoe Borghini B 14 26x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Chevrolet Tahoe
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe
– Will the wheels 26x10.0 offset with P 305/30 R26 tires fit on a 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe is running Borghini B 14 26x10.0 with ” backspacing and P 305/30 R26 tires.
gorgeous wheel with a 7" lip
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 36 projects