2016 Dodge Durango Lexani CSS 15 24x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Dodge Durango
|Make||Dodge (453 cars)|
|Model||Durango (6 cars)|
|Year||2016 (1 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
LexaniCSS 15 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2016 Dodge Durango
– Will the wheels 24x10.0 offset with P 295/30 R24 tires fit on a 2016 Dodge Durango?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Dodge Durango is running Lexani CSS 15 24x10.0 with ” backspacing and Lexani LX-Twenty P 295/30 R24 tires.
Glossy black, machine tips finish.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 6 projects