2008 Ferrari F430 ADV 5 MV.1 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ferrari F430
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Details of modified 2008 Ferrari F430
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 offset with P 245/30 R20 tires fit on a 2008 Ferrari F430?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2008 Ferrari F430 is running ADV 5 MV.1 20x9.0 with ” backspacing and Michelin Pilot Super Sport P 245/30 R20 tires.
Satin Brushed Titanium
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 25 projects