2014 Ford Escape Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Escape
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 Ford Escape
– Will the wheels 18x8.0 45 offset with P X R18 tires fit on a 2014 Ford Escape?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Ford Escape is running Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8.0 with 6.27” backspacing and P X R18 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 15 projects