2011 Ford Escape MKW M105 18x
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Escape
|Front & rear rim size||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2011 Ford Escape
– Will the wheels 18x offset with P X R18 tires fit on a 2011 Ford Escape?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Ford Escape is running MKW M105 18x with ” backspacing and P X R18 tires.
2011 Ford Escape. Wheels: 18" MKW Closeouts MKW M105 in Chrome
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 15 projects