2013 Ford Focus ST Volvo S40 16x6.5
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Focus ST
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
General Altimax Arctic
Details of modified 2013 Ford Focus ST
– Will the wheels 16x6.5 43 offset with P 205/60 R16 tires fit on a 2013 Ford Focus ST?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Ford Focus ST is running Volvo S40 16x6.5 with 5.44” backspacing and General Altimax Arctic P 205/60 R16 tires.
wheels painted gold
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects