2000 Ford Focus Sean Hyland Motorsports 17x7.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford Focus
|Make||Ford (1043 cars)|
|Model||Focus (161 cars)|
|Year||2000 (2 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Sean HylandMotorsports See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
KumhoEcsta V720 See price:
Details of modified 2000 Ford Focus
– Will the wheels 17x7.0 42 offset with P 215/40 R17 tires fit on a 2000 Ford Focus?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2000 Ford Focus is running Sean Hyland Motorsports 17x7.0 with 5.65” backspacing and Kumho 712 P 215/40 R17 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 161 projects