2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Texas Edition 24x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for GMC Sierra 1500
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2009 GMC Sierra 1500
– Will the wheels 24x10.0 31 offset with P 305/35 R24 tires fit on a 2009 GMC Sierra 1500?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 is running Texas Edition 24x10.0 with 6.72” backspacing and P 305/35 R24 tires.
lowered 3" in the front, and 5" in the rear.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 21 projects