2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD Boss 330 22x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for GMC Sierra 2500HD
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD
– Will the wheels 22x9.0 offset with P 285/40 R22 tires fit on a 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD is running Boss 330 22x9.0 with ” backspacing and P 285/40 R22 tires.
4/7 via McG drop coils/spindles and flipkit(with helperbags)
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 28 projects