2011 GMC Yukon Velocity VW 12 26x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for GMC Yukon
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2011 GMC Yukon
– Will the wheels 26x10.0 offset with P 295/30 R26 tires fit on a 2011 GMC Yukon?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 GMC Yukon is running Velocity VW 12 26x10.0 with ” backspacing and P 295/30 R26 tires.
black machine rims.
This set up works on many different SUV and truck applications, either stock or with suspension modifications
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 51 projects