2017 Honda Civic 17x7.0
Custom wheels & tires for Honda Civic
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2017 Honda Civic
– Will the wheels 17x7.0 35 offset with P 235/45 R17 tires fit on a 2017 Honda Civic?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2017 Honda Civic is running 17x7.0 with 5.38” backspacing and Michelin P 235/45 R17 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 915 projects