2017 Honda Civic 18x7.5
Custom wheels & tires for Honda Civic
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2017 Honda Civic
– Will the wheels 18x7.5 45 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 2017 Honda Civic?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2017 Honda Civic is running 18x7.5 with 6.02” backspacing and 5Zigen Heidlands P 225/40 R18 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 1018 projects