2008 Honda CR-V KV5 Sport Addition 17x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Honda CR-V
|Make||Honda (1626 cars)|
|Model||CR-V (86 cars)|
|Year||2008 (8 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
KV5Sport Addition See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
ContinentalContact See price:
Details of modified 2008 Honda CR-V
– Will the wheels 17x8.0 45 offset with P 225/65 R17 tires fit on a 2008 Honda CR-V?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2008 Honda CR-V is running KV5 Sport Addition 17x8.0 with 6.27” backspacing and Continental Contact P 225/65 R17 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 86 projects