2013 Honda CR-V 20x
Custom wheels & tires for Honda CR-V
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Details of modified 2013 Honda CR-V
– Will the wheels 20x offset with P 245/45 R20 tires fit on a 2013 Honda CR-V?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Honda CR-V is running 20x with ” backspacing and P 245/45 R20 tires.
H&R springs and Monroe struts/shocks
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 86 projects