2011 Honda CR-Z 2Crave No.05 18x
Custom wheels & tires for Honda CR-Z
|Make||Honda (1585 cars)|
|Model||CR-Z (9 cars)|
|Year||2011 (7 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2011 Honda CR-Z
– Will the wheels 18x offset with P X R18 tires fit on a 2011 Honda CR-Z?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Honda CR-Z is running 2Crave No.05 18x with ” backspacing and P X R18 tires.
2011 Honda CR-Z. Wheels: 18" 2Crave No.05 in Black (Diamond)
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 9 projects