1991 Honda Prelude sportmax xxr 501 15x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Honda Prelude
|Make||Honda (1626 cars)|
|Model||Prelude (27 cars)|
|Year||1991 (1 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
sportmaxxxr 501 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Falkenziex See price:
Details of modified 1991 Honda Prelude
– Will the wheels 15x8.0 15 offset with P 195/55 R15 tires fit on a 1991 Honda Prelude?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1991 Honda Prelude is running sportmax xxr 501 15x8.0 with 5.09” backspacing and falken ziex P 195/55 R15 tires.
- Spacers: none
- Fender rolled/pulled: rolled the rears only
- Camber: factory adjustable camber
- Big brake kit: none
- Suspension mods: 2" / 2.5"
- Member name of which forum?: mackie / preludepower.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 27 projects