2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe XXR 552 19x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Hyundai Genesis Coupe
|Make||Hyundai (313 cars)|
|Model||Genesis Coupe (154 cars)|
|Year||2010 (130 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
XXR552 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
BridgestonePotenza See price:
Details of modified 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
– Will the wheels 19x8.5 15 offset with P 225/40 R19 tires fit on a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is running XXR 552 19x8.5 with 5.34” backspacing and Bridgestone Potenza P 225/40 R19 tires.- No spacers
- Front fenders rolled
- Megan coilovers
- Front camber -2 degrees, rear -3 degrees
- Stock Track edition brakes
- Member RCK-JMES of gencoupe.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 154 projects