2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Advan RSD 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Toyo Proxes ST II
Details of modified 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 offset with P 245/50 R20 tires fit on a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport is running Advan RSD 20x8.5 with ” backspacing and Toyo Proxes ST II P 245/50 R20 tires.
Muteki sr35 Lug Nuts
Import Shark Springs
• Katzkin Re-upholstery leather and suede
In-Car Entertainment Images
[2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T In-Car Entertainment]
• Scosche Electronics built by BP Auto Sound
1. EFX Elite Series Braided Multi-Core Interconnects
2. EFX Speaker Wire
3. EFX Amp Power Kit
4. EFX Power and Ground Distribution Block
5. backstage Pro II iPad Headrest Mounts
6. Scosche 10” powered sub
7. Magic Mount by Scosche
8. Hyperflex Accumat Sound Deadening Material
• Rockford Fosgate
1. 3sixty.3 Processor
2. T165-S Front and Rear 2-way Full Range Speaker
3. P400X2 2 Front Amp
4. P400X4 Rear and Tweeter Amp
6. P500X1BD Amp
• V-LEDs Lighting
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 2 projects