2005 Infiniti G35 Work VS-XX (R-disk) 19x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Infiniti G35
|Make||Infiniti (351 cars)|
|Model||G35 (116 cars)|
|Year||2005 (21 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 235/35 R19
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 255/35 R19
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
WorkVS-XX (R-disk) See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
PirelliP-Zero See price:
Details of modified 2005 Infiniti G35
– Will the wheels 19x9.5 3 offset with P 235/35 R19 tires fit on a 2005 Infiniti G35?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2005 Infiniti G35 is running Work VS-XX (R-disk) 19x9.5 with 5.37” backspacing and Pirelli P-Zero P 235/35 R19 tires.
- Spacers: Project Kics +25mm F/R
- Fender rolled/pulled: F&R rolled/pulled
- Camber: F=-2.0 R=-4.1
- Big brake kit:
- Suspension mods: Tein Flex + EDFC, cut rear spring mounts
- Member name of which forum?: patman530 (G35driver)
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 116 projects