2014 Infiniti Q50 Stance SC-1 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Infiniti Q50
|Make||Infiniti (351 cars)|
|Model||Q50 (43 cars)|
|Year||2014 (29 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Rear rim size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
StanceSC-1 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 Infiniti Q50
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 offset with P 245/ R20 tires fit on a 2014 Infiniti Q50?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Infiniti Q50 is running Stance SC-1 20x9.0 with ” backspacing and Toyo Extensas P 245/ R20 tires.
As you can see the wheels cleared the sport brakes with no issues, fit perfectly flush,
with absolutely no rubbing even lowered on coilovers!
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 43 projects