2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Niche GT-5 - M133 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Jeep Grand Cherokee
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 35 offset with P 275/55 R20 tires fit on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee is running Niche GT-5 - M133 20x8.5 with 6.13” backspacing and Goodyear Fortera P 275/55 R20 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 58 projects