2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited XD XD128 Machete 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
|Make||Jeep (144 cars)|
|Model||Wrangler Unlimited (16 cars)|
|Year||2013 (6 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 offset with LT 295/65 R18 tires fit on a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is running XD XD128 Machete 18x9.0 with ” backspacing and Lionhart Lionclaw LT 295/65 R18 tires.
matte black finish with a 4" Rough Country Lift
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 16 projects