2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Rennen Forged RL18 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Lamborghini Gallardo
|Front rim size|
|Rear rim size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 offset with P / R20 tires fit on a 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo is running Rennen Forged RL18 20x9.0 with ” backspacing and P / R20 tires.
The boldest statement comes in forms of the wheels which it sits on. The Multi-spoke lightweight forged Rennen RL18 gives the car that light yet strong to attack all corners, from the track to the streets. This is because Rennen uses 6061-T6 aluminum alloy to allow these custom wheels to not only be lightweight but also withstand more abuse than other wheels. Finished beautifully in gloss black
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 46 projects